Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: simple script to pull together a very small (<500k) tar file

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: simple script to pull together a very small (<500k) tar file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> Unfortunately, it isn't usable right now, as it does require a modification to
> configure.in, which I haven't applied, to avoid a link step in ecpg,
> specifically:

Rather than modifying configure (and having to use a nonstandard
configure command), seems it would be better just to not remove
src/interfaces/ecpg/include/ecpg_config.h.in from the cut-down tarball.
That file is only 500 bytes ... the additions to configure to add
a switch would be more than that.