Searching for byte values within a bytea field

От db1981
Тема Searching for byte values within a bytea field
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi all,
I got stuck with a problem. I have a table that stores binary content into a
bytea field. Now, I would like to be able to search for specific byte
sequences, such as '48545450' ('HTTP'). I can execute a "SELECT myfield FROM
mytable WHERE myfield LIKE '%HTTP%' ", but I cannot do the same when looking
for byte values...

Thanks for helping!