Re: Tablespace patch review

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Tablespace patch review
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Somebody's got to fix oid2name and dbsize though.  Bruce, you want
>> to catch those?

> Uh, how do they have to be fixed?  Isn't the relfilenode unchanged?  Do
> we just need to add tablespace lookups?

How useful will oid2name be if it doesn't understand about tablespaces?
I dunno how it ought to be changed, but surely it needs some thought.

dbsize doesn't even compile right now, because it's using
GetDatabasePath which now has another argument.  I did not patch it
because it needs more thought: should it report the total of all
tablespaces for the database, or should its API be extended so you
can ask about individual tablespaces, or what?  In any case it's
not a one-liner fix...