Re: Incorrect expected rows by ANALYZE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Incorrect expected rows by ANALYZE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 pgsql@mohawksoft.com wrote:
>> Couldn't there be an ANALYZE FULL option?

It already gets the row count right if you did VACUUM ANALYZE.  I don't
think we need ANALYZE FULL (at least, not for this purpose).

"scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com> writes:
> There's something close, that is, you can change the statistics target for
> a column in a table like so:
> ALTER TABLE [ ONLY ] table [ * ]
>     ALTER [ COLUMN ] column SET STATISTICS integer
> which can make it so that more of the rows are analyzed.

I'm not sure though how effective that will be at avoiding the problem
Kenji is complaining of.

Сообщение: Re: more contrib: log rotator
Сообщение: Re: more contrib: log rotator