Re: Wierd Error on update

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Wierd Error on update
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thomas Seeber <thomas.seeber@gmail.com> writes:
>>> I am getting two errors which are a bit confounding.
>>> ERROR:  pg_class_aclcheck:relation 474653086 not found

>> How about triggers?  Foreign keys?  Rules?

>  Neither of the updates touch any rules.
> sis_system_id  has a foreign key constaint to another table that does
> in it contain a value of 9 for sis_system_id in that table, but the
> first isnt touching anything that has a trigger or foreign key
> constraint attached to the column.

> The table school_info_l has many contraints that affect other tables however

I would guess that one or another of these foreign-key constraints is
broken.  I'd suggest looking through pg_trigger to see if there are
any entries with tgconstrrelid = 474653086.  I wouldn't necessarily
recommend just deleting such an entry, mind you, but finding where the
problem is is the first step...
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: