Re: Error compiling 7.1 on Caldera OpenLinux

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error compiling 7.1 on Caldera OpenLinux
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> The code expects #include <zlib.h> to provide a typedef for z_streamp,
>> if that header exists.

> configure checks for zlib.h, IIRC.  According to my build logs, it does.

It checks for the *existence* of a header claiming to be zlib.h.  There
isn't any check on the contents.  I'm just wondering if we have a
versioning problem with some ancient zlib release ...

> Caldera OpenLinux eServer 2.3 built 7.0.3, which had lztext.  Did lztext
> use zlib at 7.0.3?

No.  We never used zlib before 7.1.

Сообщение: Re: Error compiling 7.1 on Caldera OpenLinux
Сообщение: Re: Error compiling 7.1 on Caldera OpenLinux