Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Widen the money type to 64 bits.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Widen the money type to 64 bits.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Magnus Hagander" <magnus@hagander.net> writes:
> i'm sure it got stuck in the maia filter (happens all the time with
> delays of a couple of hours up to several days) or in the moderator
> steve (if the sender was'nt on the list allow. can happen since it was
> a long time since he last committed).

D'Arcy hasn't committed anything since [ checks CVS history... ]
2003-02-27, so I'm betting on theory B.  But can we change that setup
for the -committers list?  Any currently-authorized committer should be
whitelisted whether he's committed anything recently or not.