Re: BUG #16583: merge join on tables with different DB collation behind postgres_fdw fails

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16583: merge join on tables with different DB collation behind postgres_fdw fails
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 4:11 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> As a short-term answer, I propose that we apply (and back-patch) the
>> attached documentation changes.

> The attached patch looks good to me.

I've pushed that, and marked the current CF entry as returned with
feedback.  I'm not sure how soon I might get around to trying the
idea of an explicit "unknown" collation ... if anyone wants to take
a stab at that, feel free.