Mail delays (was Re: [Fwd: help building datetime from varchars])

От Tom Lane
Тема Mail delays (was Re: [Fwd: help building datetime from varchars])
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Shane D." <shane.dawalt@wright.edu> writes:
>   For months, particularly since February, I have been receiving e-mail
> that is out-of-date.

The particular example you show is not anything out of the ordinary:
it looks to me like it's a nonmember submission that Marc didn't get
around to approving for several days.  The only solution would be to
volunteer to help moderate the lists ...