Re: BUG #4869: No proper initialization of OpenSSL-Engine in libpq

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #4869: No proper initialization of OpenSSL-Engine in libpq
Дата
Re: BUG #4869: No proper initialization of OpenSSL-Engine in libpq  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> Lars Kanis wrote:
>> Maybe version 2 (my initial patch) could be an alternative ?

> Well, based on the "we don't know which different versions of openssl
> it'll break with", version 2 is no better than version 3 :(

Yeah, if we do anything I think it should be more like #3.

I think all or most back releases of openssl are available from
openssl.org.  If someone had time to do a test compile of the proposed
patch against all of 'em (or at least all the ones we still claim to
support), it would salve my worries at least a bit.  I'm not sure if
that's a big task or not, though.