Re: let's disallow ALTER ROLE bootstrap_superuser NOSUPERUSER

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: let's disallow ALTER ROLE bootstrap_superuser NOSUPERUSER
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Reaction to this patch seems tentatively positive so far, so I have
> committed it. Maybe someone will still show up to complain ... but I
> think it's a good change, so I hope not.

I had not actually read the patch, but now that I have, it's got
a basic typing error:

+       bool    should_be_super = BoolGetDatum(boolVal(dissuper->arg));
+
+       if (!should_be_super && roleid == BOOTSTRAP_SUPERUSERID)
+           ereport(ERROR,

The result of BoolGetDatum is not bool, it's Datum.  This is
probably harmless, but it's still a typing violation.
You want something like

    bool    should_be_super = boolVal(dissuper->arg);
    new_record[Anum_pg_authid_rolsuper - 1] = BoolGetDatum(should_be_super);

Сообщение: Re: let's disallow ALTER ROLE bootstrap_superuser NOSUPERUSER
Сообщение: Re: let's disallow ALTER ROLE bootstrap_superuser NOSUPERUSER