Re: User concurrency thresholding: where do I look?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: User concurrency thresholding: where do I look?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
"Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> I looked at this last May and my notes say "ExecutorState". I guess that
> was wrong, but my analysis showed there was a single malloc of 8228
> bytes happening once per query during my tests.

Well, if you can track down where it's coming from, we could certainly
hack the containing context's parameters.  But EState's not it.

Сообщение: Re: User concurrency thresholding: where do I look?
Сообщение: Re: User concurrency thresholding: where do I look?