Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> If it's causing bugs, drop it now.  If we include it in 9.0, we're stuck
> with it for years.

Well, it's causing bug reports, which is not exactly the same thing as bugs.
But yeah, I'm thinking we should get rid of it.

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)
Сообщение: Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)