Re: cannot get stable function to use index

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cannot get stable function to use index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andy Colson <andy@squeakycode.net> writes:
> On 12/30/2015 2:18 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Maybe something weird about the build you're using?  What does
>> pg_config print?

> [ output ]

No smoking gun there either.

It might be worthwhile to update to 9.3.10, just in case there is
something wonky about this particular build you've got.  But I'm
starting to get the feeling that you may not get an answer short
of tracing through gincostestimate to see where it's going nuts.

Сообщение: Re: cannot get stable function to use index
Сообщение: Re: cannot get stable function to use index