Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list

От Andy Balholm
Тема Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list
Дата
Re: bugs that have not been replied-to on list  (Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Apr 9, 2010, at 5:08 AM, Robert Haas wrote:

> Something is wrong with this
> mailing list.=20=20

In the week and a half that I've been subscribed to this mailing list, ther=
e have been several times that I received a reply to a message without rece=
iving the original message. In most cases, I received the original message =
a few minutes to a few hours later. I haven't watched other people's issues=
 closely enough to tell if I'm missing any messages completely. But I can s=
ee why people need to use such long Cc: lists on their posts.