Re: Alpha Releases: Docs?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Alpha Releases: Docs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Tom Lane<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> That would be great, but who's going to do them?

> I think the question is "who are you going to allow to do them?".

You misread that entirely.  What I was pointing out was that we didn't
have a volunteer to expend the nontrivial amount of time required to
do nice notes.  If you're volunteering, step right up.

(If "cvs2cl dump" is the best we can do, so be it; but I predict it
will put off a lot of potential testers.  The commit messages have
always been written by hackers for hackers, not for end users.)