Re: LEFT JOIN on one and/or another column (thanks)

От Octavio Alvarez
Тема Re: LEFT JOIN on one and/or another column (thanks)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Yes, Bruno. Thank you very much. That's what I was looking for, but since
I hadn't used CASE nor COALESCE, I didn't know it was easier that way.

The idea is that on a column I have info about a routine task, and in
another one I have info about human-made changes to the time of that task,
like assigning a different task, or moving it to another moment, and the
query I'm trying to make should answer what tasks should be done now.

Thank you.

--
Octavio Alvarez.
E-mail: alvarezp@alvarezp.ods.org.

Agradezco que sus correos sean enviados siempre a esta dirección.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: query not using index for descending records?
Сообщение: Re: query not using index for descending records?