Re: [HACKERS] Failure in commit_ts tap tests

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Failure in commit_ts tap tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 01/20/2017 01:22 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> writes:
>> I'm surprised nobody reported this problem earlier.
> It looks like at least part of the answer is that the buildfarm isn't
> running this test.  AFAICS, it runs "make installcheck" not
> "make check" in src/test/modules.  I don't know whether any of the
> critters would have duplicated the failure, but they weren't trying.
>
> I don't know if any of the other src/test/modules/ subdirectories
> test more in make check mode than make installcheck mode, but if
> they do, we probably oughta change the buildfarm script.

Is there a reason why these tests aren't run under installcheck? If
there is a justification I can look at it, or we should decide on one
canonical mode of running the tests and stick to that.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Checksums by default?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Checksums by default?