Re: BUG #8410: out of binary heap slots

От Terje Elde
Тема Re: BUG #8410: out of binary heap slots
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Aug 30, 2013, at 11:23 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Sounds like a bug all right, but I'm not convinced it explains Terje's
> report.  The thing this theory doesn't explain is why would Terje be
> having trouble reproducing the failure?  Seems like re-running the =
same
> query ought to produce the same failure.

Same query, but possibly different context.

The query originally runs as part of a larger stored procedure.

(mailing the thing out in a separate mail, omitting the list for that =
part)

Other than the context, the explain analyze was run with the same =
parameters as the failed query (copypasted from the logged failure).  =
It's possibly that execution might be different as I ran it perhaps half =
an hour later.  Possible, but not likely.

Terje

Сообщение: Re: BUG #8410: out of binary heap slots
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8410: out of binary heap slots