Re: keeping WAL after dropping replication slots

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: keeping WAL after dropping replication slots
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/04/2017 07:45 AM, Tom DalPozzo wrote:

Postgres version?

> Hi,
> I had two replication slots on my primary. Slaves off and (around 800)
> WALs kept as expected.

Slaves off means?:

You replication set up from the master to the slaves(how many?).
Then you disconnected the slaves how?

So the 800 WALs number mean you have wal_keep_segments set to 800?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com