Re: Postgres 9.0.0 release scheduled

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres 9.0.0 release scheduled
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 09/18/2010 08:25 PM, Darren Duncan wrote:
>> Is this still the timetable, or is it being affected at all by the
>> delay in migrating repositories while the CVS is cleaned up?

> They aren't really connected. If you've been watching -committers you
> would have seen that the tag was applied on 16th.

If there's some catastrophic reason to delay the release, we'll slip
the git migration too.  The current schedule is that the git migration
happens after the release cycle completes.

Сообщение: Re: patch: Add JSON datatype to PostgreSQL (GSoC, WIP)
Сообщение: Re: patch: Add JSON datatype to PostgreSQL (GSoC, WIP)