Re: pgsql: Fix configure's snprintf test so it exposes HP-UX bug.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix configure's snprintf test so it exposes HP-UX bug.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 2018-08-17 14:38:41 +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Fix configure's snprintf test so it exposes HP-UX bug.

> Afaictl this does not seem to have done the trick, gharial is still red?

Yeah :-(.  If I had access to that machine, I'd attempt to fix it.
I've not been able to get the owner's attention though.

However, it's probably moot in view of the fact that I'm now proposing
to replace snprintf unconditionally, so that this configure test is
going to go away again anyhow.