Re: GRANT on functions/languages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: GRANT on functions/languages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I was looking for consistency so we could have things ready if we
> tighten up in 7.4.  I believe someone volunteered to fix them all so I
> figured we should do that.

Someone did volunteer, but I haven't seen results.  My point is that
it's not important as things stand.  If anyone wants to go through the
contrib functions and introduce some consistency, it would be much more
useful to check their strictness and volatility attributes ... not to
mention converting them all to v1 call convention for portability's sake