Re: pgsql: Translation updates

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Translation updates
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> There must be something wrong, I agree.  I uploaded updated translations
>> for almost all files this afternoon, but you only incorporated the
>> pg_basebackup changes.  I'm going to upload an updated postgres.po now
>> (not 100% but better than what's there) and will see about doing an
>> update run too, and will see what happens.

> There was definitely something wrong with the stuff Peter pushed.  I
> just pushed to 9.4, with this stat:

There is still something wrong here, because AFAICS Euler's most recent
commit into the pgtranslation repo remains missing.  I see this in
current 9.4-branch src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/pt_BR.po:

"POT-Creation-Date: 2014-12-09 12:23-0300\n"

and it looks to me like this is the version that was obsoleted in
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgtranslation/messages.git;a=commitdiff;h=af90b2e25e8327ba3fd7e1a6c795da63f9b0c7d3
... so how the heck is that missing when your later commit
f1f61b527d2b9aee9b636fdb8e133a3cb37afe27 is present?

However, things are definitely a lot closer than they were before,
and I think at this point the risk-reward ratio of fooling with it
anymore is not attractive.  I'm going to wrap what we have, as soon
as I see a few more buildfarm critters give it a green light.  Please
leave the 9.4 branch alone until you see the stamping commit.

I recommend the translation team figure out exactly what went wrong
today before our next set of releases rolls round.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Translation updates
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Translation updates