Re: REL_13_STABLE Windows 10 Regression Failures

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: REL_13_STABLE Windows 10 Regression Failures
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=?UTF-8?Q?Juan_Jos=C3=A9_Santamar=C3=ADa_Flecha?= <juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com> writes:
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 2:32 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>> On 2020-11-09 12:18:34 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> Yeah, it seems like the error-recovery longjmp has suddenly broken;
>>> but why here?  There's nothing unusual about this specific error case.

> This looks like a known issue in MinGW64 builds [1], which is derived from
> an also known issue in MSVC's handling of setjmp/longjmp [2].
> [1] https://sourceforge.net/p/mingw-w64/bugs/406/
> [2] https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/cpp/using-setjmp-longjmp

Not sure I believe that.  The trouble with diagnosing this as a generic
"setjmp is broken" situation is that then it's not very credible that the
regression tests got this far.  As for [2], that's talking specifically
about longjmp not executing C++ destructors, which isn't an issue for us.