Re: [HACKERS] Parallel regress tests (was Re: FOREIGN KEY and

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Parallel regress tests (was Re: FOREIGN KEY and
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut <e99re41@DoCS.UU.SE> writes:
>> Peter,  could  you  please  add  some  switch  to  psql  that
>> activates an fflush() whenever psql would like to  read  more
>> input  commands.  In  the  meantime  I can start to write the
>> driver using the v6.5 psql.

> I'm going to go an a flush hunt...

Offhand I see no reason why psql shouldn't *always* fflush its output
before reading a new command.  It'd waste a few microseconds per command
when reading from a file, but that'd hardly be noticeable in the great
scheme of things.  Adding another switch is just offering another way
for people to make a mistake...