Re: string = any()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: string = any()
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andy Colson <andy@squeakycode.net> writes:
> My confusion was from:

> clayia=# select '{''joe'', ''bob'' }';
>      ?column?
> -----------------
>   {'joe', 'bob' }
> (1 row)

> It does return an array of string, or so it looks.

Yeah, it's not obvious that those quote marks are really data
characters.  I wonder whether we could get away with tweaking array_out
to consider single-quote marks as being grounds for quoting an array
element.  Then you would have seen a result like

       ?column?
  {"'joe'", "'bob'"}

which might at least have given you an inkling of what was happening.

Сообщение: Re: How do you change the size of the WAL files?
Сообщение: Re: How do you change the size of the WAL files?