Re: SELECT with regular pattern '~' delivers wrong output

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SELECT with regular pattern '~' delivers wrong output
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Fabio Nanni <f.nanni@albourne.com> writes:
> A SELECT with regular patterns (~) won't give you the right rows.

Turns out there were some portability problems with our regexp code
on Alphas (or anywhere else that sizeof(int) < sizeof(long)).  I've
applied fixes to current CVS; they should be in tomorrow morning's
snapshot if you want to do more-extensive testing.