Re: BUG #15720: `executor could not find named tuplestore ABC` in AFTER DELETE trigger referencing OLD TABLE as ABC

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15720: `executor could not find named tuplestore ABC` in AFTER DELETE trigger referencing OLD TABLE as ABC
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #15720: `executor could not find named tuplestore ABC` inAFTER DELETE trigger referencing OLD TABLE as ABC  (Jason Madden <jason.madden@nextthought.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG #15720: `executor could not find named tuplestore ABC` inAFTER DELETE trigger referencing OLD TABLE as ABC  (Jason Madden <jason.madden@nextthought.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Jason Madden <jason.madden@nextthought.com> writes:
> I hope that at least begins to answer your question. Thanks for thinking about this!

FYI, we're now thinking that the problem here is unrelated to partitions
but instead is a bug in EPQ, which is a subsystem that's entered only when
a row to be locked/updated is found to have just been updated by some
concurrent transaction.  See

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/15900-bc482754fe8d7415%40postgresql.org

If you're in a position to build a custom version of Postgres, you
might try whether the patch proposed in that thread resolves your
problem.