Re: [SQL] VACUUM PROBLEM

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] VACUUM PROBLEM
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Dipankar Chakrabarti <dipanc@yahoo.com> writes:
> I am having problem while doing vacuum.

> The error message is as follows:

> NOTICE:  Rel queuestatval: Pages: 2 --> 1; Tuple(s)
> moved: 16. Elapsed 0/0 sec.
> NOTICE:  BlowawayRelationBuffers(queuestatval, 1):
> block 1 is referenced (private 0, last 0, global 1)
> pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel
> unexpectedly. This probably means the backend
> terminated abnormally before or while processing the
> request.

If you look in the postmaster log file, you should find additional info
about the crash.  6.5.* libpq has a bug that makes it discard the last
backend error message if it sees an unexpected channel closure :-(.
So there is probably at least one error message that you're not seeing
on the client side --- but it should be there in the log file.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: