Re: forcing a table (parent in inheritance) tor emain empty

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: forcing a table (parent in inheritance) tor emain empty
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/10/2016 19:04, Rémi Cura wrote:
> This solution is very nice.
> Sadly the check is inherited by the children
> (I only want the parent to be empty, not the children).
>
> It seems the element that are not inherited are

>   * Unique constraints
>   * Primary Keys
>   * Foreign keys
>   * Rules and Triggers

you can specify a "NO INHERIT" on the check constraint, that should
solve your issue.

--
Julien Rouhaud
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org

От: Rémi Cura
Сообщение: Re: forcing a table (parent in inheritance) tor emain empty
Сообщение: Re: forcing a table (parent in inheritance) tor emain empty