Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/25/24 01:09, Thomas Munro wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2024 at 4:55 PM Christophe Pettus
> <christophe.pettus@pgexperts.com> wrote:
>> Present.  I haven't fully digested the thread, but is there a fix
>> that doesn't involve adding more storage to the machine (I'm happy
>> to do that, just wanted to confirm)?
>
> How much disk space is free after deleting existing cached images?

FWIW, here is the TL;DR:
* Bought to expand storage:
-----------
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B7CMZ3QH?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BYPVNBTQ?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
-----------
* Moved "~/.tart"
macmini:~ ci-run$ ll ~/.tart
... /Users/ci-run/.tart -> /Volumes/extnvme/ci-run/.tart

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Kirill Reshke
Сообщение: Re: Remove duplicate table scan in logical apply worker and code refactoring