Re: Error in VACUUM FULL VERBOSE ANALYZE (not enough memory)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error in VACUUM FULL VERBOSE ANALYZE (not enough memory)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Pailloncy Jean-Gerard <jg@rilk.com> writes:
> Update to my case:
> I drop and recreate the index and there was no problem this time.
> Strange...

Well, that time there wasn't actually any work for VACUUM FULL to do.
I think the bloat is probably driven by having to move a lot of rows
in order to shrink the table.  That means creating and deleting a lot
of index entries.

Сообщение: Re: Seqscan rather than Index
Сообщение: Re: Seqscan rather than Index