Re: No longer possible to query catalogs for index capabilities?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: No longer possible to query catalogs for index capabilities?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Where'd be a good place to put that function? ruleutils? catalog/index.c ?

> (ruleutils is way too big already)

Agreed.  catalog/index.c is not a place that implements SQL-visible
functions, so I don't like that either.

One idea is utils/adt/misc.c.  Or we could make a new file under
utils/adt/ though I'm not very sure what to name it.  amaccess.c?
catutils.c?  If there's only ever likely to be one or two functions
of this ilk, maybe a new file is overkill and we should just use misc.c.