Re: commit messages from gforge -> pgsql-committers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: commit messages from gforge -> pgsql-committers
Дата
Re: commit messages from gforge -> pgsql-committers
Список pgsql-hackers
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> Personally I'd prefer the entire diff to be attached to each -committers
> mail, which would circumvent this problem. Would others find that
> objectionable?

Yes --- way too bulky, not to mention it turns the list archive into a
duplicate of the CVS store.  URLs pointing to the individual file diffs
on the cvsweb interface sound reasonable, though.

Сообщение: Re: commit messages from gforge -> pgsql-committers
Сообщение: Re: commit messages from gforge -> pgsql-committers