Re: psql should show disabled internal triggers

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: psql should show disabled internal triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

--On 18. September 2013 13:52:29 +0200 Andres Freund
<andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> If you do ALTER TABLE ... DISABLE TRIGGER ALL; and then individually
> re-enable the disabled triggers it's easy to miss internal triggers.
> A \d+ tablename will not show anything out of the ordinary for that
> situation since we don't show internal triggers. But foreign key checks
> won't work.
> So, how about displaying disabled internal triggers in psql?

Hi had exactly the same concerns this morning while starting to look at the
ENABLE/DISABLE constraint patch. However, i wouldn't display them as
triggers, but maybe more generally as "disabled constraints" or such.

--
Thanks
Bernd