Re: Error code for "terminating connection due to conflict with recovery"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error code for "terminating connection due to conflict with recovery"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> writes:
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It seems like we have consensus to change
>> CheckRecoveryConflictDetected() to return
>> ERRCODE_T_R_DEADLOCK_DETECTED in 9.1, but not on whether to also
>> change that in 9.0 (votes: Robert - for, Simon - against)

> Please note that I'm with you.

I'm inclined to agree that 9.0 is new enough that changing this
shouldn't be too traumatic.  If we leave it till 9.1 there will
probably be more pain not less.

Сообщение: Re: Error code for "terminating connection due to conflict with recovery"
Сообщение: Re: Error code for "terminating connection due to conflict with recovery"