Re: Bison 3.0 updates

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bison 3.0 updates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vik Fearing <vik.fearing@dalibo.com> writes:
> On 05/21/2014 12:29 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I didn't do anything to suppress those warnings:
>>> gram.y:172.1-13: warning: deprecated directive, use ‘%name-prefix’
>>> [-Wdeprecated]
>>> %name-prefix="base_yy"
>>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> because it's hard to see how that's anything but a bison bug.

> The wording is a little odd as it seems we're supposed to replace
> %name-prefix with... %name-prefix, but the docs say we're supposed to
> use api.prefix now instead.

Oh, just a bad error message eh?

[ Reads docs ... ]  AFAICT, they've deprecated this in favor of some
other syntax that they introduced in 2.6, which was released in July 2012.
That makes it a nonstarter for us.  We're not going to break PG altogether
for most people in order to hide a warning message on the bleeding edge
version.

(For comparison, I've got bison 2.3 on my Mac and 2.4.1 on my RHEL6
machine, both of which are pretty up-to-date platforms as such things
go.  Some of the buildfarm machines are still running 1.875.)

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade fails: Mismatch of relation OID in database 8.4 -> 9.3
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade fails: Mismatch of relation OID in database 8.4 -> 9.3