Re: BUG #7657: Create Table doesn't create columns

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #7657: Create Table doesn't create columns
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Matthew Kuss" <matt@rigminder.com> writes:
> Depesz -
> I'm fairly sure it's not a problem with something I'm doing wrong because I've used the same code before. It has to
besomething wrong on the DB side. But just to entertain you I did as you requested:

> RigMinder_NewDBTest02=# \d test
>     Table "public.test"
>  Column | Type | Modifiers
> --------+------+-----------

> RigMinder_NewDBTest02=#

> Before I ran this I created a table using the following:

> create table "test" ("column1" text, "column2" float);

Hm ... maybe that's creating the table somewhere other than schema
public?  What have you got search_path set to?  Try
    \dt *.test
to see if there's more than one table named "test".

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7658: the result of pg_get_viewdef can NOT execute directly
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #7628: Installation of PostgreSQL 9.2.1 on Windows 7 may take too long