Change of schedule for the next batch of PG update releases

От Tom Lane
Тема Change of schedule for the next batch of PG update releases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
We previously stated that the next regularly-scheduled set of PG
back-branch updates would be the week of Nov. 7th, announcing on
the 10th.  In view of some particularly nasty bugs that have
surfaced in 9.6.0 (e.g. pg_upgrade's corruption of visibility maps),
we're going to move that up by two weeks: we'll wrap a set of releases
on Monday Oct 24 for announcement on Thursday Oct 27.

Note that this will be the last release in the 9.1.X series.