Re: compiling plpython compilation error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: compiling plpython compilation error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Gerardo Herzig <gherzig@fmed.uba.ar> writes:
> Hi all. Im having a hard time trying to compile the plpython package.
> This is the error make gives me:

> /usr/lib/python2.5/config/libpython2.5.a(abstract.o): relocation
> R_X86_64_32 against `a local symbol' can not be used when making a
> shared object; recompile with -fPIC

Well, I'd try following the error message's advice: use -fPIC not
-fpic.  Note that it's not real clear whether this needs to be done
for plpython, or libpython, or perhaps both; so you might well be
in for making a custom libpython installation.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: