Re: pgsql: Use better comment marker in Autoconf input

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Use better comment marker in Autoconf input
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 2019-02-09 14:57:27 +0000, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Use better comment marker in Autoconf input

> Weirdly enough this might have had some sideeffects. According to
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=elver&dt=2019-02-09%2014%3A58%3A09
> this is where elver started to fail.

Yeah, I noticed that coincidence too.

> I'd for a minute just put this down
> to an independent upgrade on the animal, but the other branches still
> build fine.

The error seems to be a library version mismatch, which sure looks
like a busted software upgrade.  But you have a darn good point:
if that's the problem, why didn't v11 break too?

> I'm somewhat confused.

Me too, now.  I stared closely at the configure shell script
changes, and they certainly seem to be innocuous.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Use better comment marker in Autoconf input
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Use better comment marker in Autoconf input