Re: Problem with TOAST column corruption

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with TOAST column corruption
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have a /data directory from someone running 7.1.3 and they are seeing
> data corruption on a table using TOAST columns.

What is the complete schema of the table?  Could we see a dump of the
entire tuple not just the parts that the system thinks are toasted
fields?

Neither value looks plausible at all as a toasted datum, so I am
wondering if there is corruption of earlier columns in the row,
leading to an alignment problem (ie, length of some earlier varlena
item was misdetermined).

Сообщение: Re: patch: INSERT INTO t VALUES (a, b, ..., DEFAULT, ...)
Сообщение: Re: patch: INSERT INTO t VALUES (a, b, ..., DEFAULT, ...)