Re: Unicode string literals versus the world

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unicode string literals versus the world
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marko Kreen <markokr@gmail.com> writes:
> As both this and the doubling-\\ way would mean we should have usable
> alternative in case of stdstr=off also, so in the end we have agreed
> to accept \u also?

Given Martijn's complaint about more-than-16-bit code points, I think
the \u proposal is not mature enough to go into 8.4.  We can think
about some version of that later, if there's enough interest.

Сообщение: Re: Unicode string literals versus the world
Сообщение: Re: Unicode string literals versus the world