Re: Where is the qualification par in the Query Tree

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Where is the qualification par in the Query Tree
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
=?UTF-8?Q?Marc_Recht=c3=a9?= <marc4@rechte.fr> writes:
> This refers to /doc/src/sgml/html/querytree.html, where one mentions a
> qualification part in the Query Tree. While reading the Query node
> (parsenode.h) and output from the log with debug_print_parse = on, I
> cannot see either this part. Is it gone in profit of join tree ?

As noted near the bottom of that documentation page:

    It turns out to be convenient to store the top-level WHERE expression
    as a qualification attached to the top-level join-tree item, too. So
    really the join tree represents both the FROM and WHERE clauses of a
    SELECT.

IOW, Query.jointree->quals.