Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1197)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1197)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Any system with more than 32,000 security contexts is going to be
> unmanageable and probably therefore insecure...

Perhaps, but it's doubtful that such a restriction will actually save
any space after you consider the alignment behavior.  I'd go with an
Oid.

Сообщение: Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1197)
Сообщение: Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1197)