Re: [HACKERS] Autovacuum loose ends

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Autovacuum loose ends
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
>>> - Xid-wraparound VACUUM is now FULL without ANALYZE
>>
>> Am I right in my assumption that this VACUUM FULL can happen for any
>> database, not just a template database?

> Ah, right.  I think it would be OK if we made it FULL only for
> datallowcon=false databases.  OTOH maybe it's not worth at all making
> the distinction and we should continue using the previous policy of
> issuing only non-FULL VACUUM.

Strikes me as a waste of cycles: the one database *least* likely to be
in need of a VACUUM FULL is template0.

What we perhaps should consider is VACUUM FREEZE, not FULL, when hitting
a template database --- this would maximize the interval before needing
to do it again.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] For review: Server instrumentation patch
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] For review: Server instrumentation patch