Re: [NOVICE] Where is PostgreSQL root directory?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Where is PostgreSQL root directory?
Дата
Re: [NOVICE] Where is PostgreSQL root directory?  ("Just E. Mail" <justemail@imwell-usa.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
"Just E. Mail" <justemail@imwell-usa.com> writes:
> Now I am trying to install "pgAdmin" (having already installed
> wxWigets). When I issue the "./configure" command to install "pgAdmin",
> I get an error message saying that it can't find the PostgreSQL and that
> I should use the --with-pgsql=DIR command.

You'd only run configure if you were trying to install pgAdmin from
source; and I suppose what it wants is the root of the Postgres
source tree, which you haven't got because you didn't install Postgres
from source.  I'd suggest finding an RPM packaging of pgAdmin instead.