Re: pg_dump bug in 7.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump bug in 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> If you are referring to my patch, Bruce - that does not fix it.  Mine
> only addresses psql.

It strikes me that maybe your patch should add parens always, rather
than just in the prettyprint case.

> I don't think that pg_dump uses pg_get_constraintdef().

As of 7.4 it does, looks like:
   if (g_fout->remoteVersion >= 70400)       appendPQExpBuffer(chkquery, "SELECT conname, "
"pg_catalog.pg_get_constraintdef(oid)AS consrc "                         "FROM pg_catalog.pg_constraint "
         "WHERE contypid = '%s'::pg_catalog.oid",                         tinfo->oid);   else
appendPQExpBuffer(chkquery,"SELECT conname, 'CHECK (' || consrc || ')' AS consrc "                         "FROM
pg_catalog.pg_constraint"                         "WHERE contypid = '%s'::pg_catalog.oid",
tinfo->oid);

Сообщение: Re: Alter Table Column Datatype
Сообщение: Re: Alter Table Column Datatype