Re: Request for supported platforms

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Request for supported platforms
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alessio Bragadini <alessio@albourne.com> writes:
> On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 18:53, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Evidently main.c needs "#include <errno.h>" added.

> I wonder what have changed since Beta2 that compiled fine...

That is odd.  main.c itself certainly has not changed.

> Done, and now it builds (I've limited the test to native cc compiler for
> now). But it doesn't pass two regression tests, float8 and alter_table.
> The diffs seem to me non-trivial, I've attached the results.

The float8 diff appears to be because new test cases were added to
float8.sql, but not all the float8 output variants were updated to match
:-(.  I will take care of that.

The alter_table diff is clearly indicative of a bug.  Can you set a
breakpoint and discover exactly where calloc is blowing up?  (For lack
of a better idea, I'm going to guess that calloc rejects a zero argument
on your platform.)